martes, 2 de agosto de 2011

Fuck her.
Fuck her for getting in that cab. Fuck her for fucking with my mind. Fuck her For not knowing what she wants. Fuck her for dragging me into it. Fuck her for being such a fantastic kisser. Fuck her for running my favourite band. Fuck her for barely saying a word to me before she left. Fuck her for not waving. Fuck her for getting my hopes up. Fuck her for make my hopes useless. Fuck her for talking off with my fucking jacket.
Fuck me.
Fuck me for always getting into situations like this. Fuck me for caring. Fuck me for knowing the words that would've made her stay. Fuck me for not kissing her back the right way. Fuck me for getting my hopes up. Fuck me for not having more realistic hopes. Fuck me for giving her my fucking jacket.
Fuck.

No hay comentarios: